Happy thing: The Christian Education brochure I've been working on for the past two weeks has been delivered to the printer, just in time for a big conference for folks who work with children. I hope it attracts many new students to the seminary.
Sad thing: The Angels' loss on Sunday brought baseball season to an end in the Oldenburg household. I miss America's pastime already.
Exciting thing: The Saucy family is visiting, and staying with us, this week. They'll be here in just a few hours.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It was great to see you three when you were out here! We finally got our blog started: dykstrafamilysouth.blogspot.com.
Leah, Geoff, Abbie & Keely
Oh, Heavens to Betsy, I'm so envious of everyone who got to see you all in CA.
Have a wonderful time with the Saucy family--very exciting that they can be there with you.
While I understood the reason for your blog hiatus, I am very happy to have you back at your post (so to speak)! I am a faithful and consistently rewarded reader :)
And, oh, how I feel your pain when it comes to toddlers and jet lag. Ugh.
Whats up J.....say hi to e and d for me.
E
Post a Comment