
Dear Grandma Cindy,
Thanks for my new jacket. I wore it to the zoo this weekend. I saw lots of animals, but I only really care for the birds and the buffalo. Also, at the zoo, I took my first outdoor steps. It's hard walking in real shoes!
love,
Dietrich O.

Dear Baba Jane,
Thanks for my fuzzy sheep. I really think it's nice to rest my head on while I sleep. I'm glad you got to go to New Zealand to buy it for me.
love,
Dietrich O.

4 comments:
What a lucky duck!
There will never be a better photo of Dietrich than the puffy-jacket shot. Might as well save that for his high school yearbook -- his glamour shot!
You know the funny thing about this photo? It was taken pretty early i the day. A few hours later, Dietrich ate both the pom-poms (they have since been removed) and bit holes in the tips of the mittens. So, it's pretty much an unrepeatable moment.
The pic with the warm, puffy jacket from g'ma Cindy makes him look really buff! Perhaps he's getting ready to follow in his daddy's wrestling pursuits?
Post a Comment