Friday, September 28, 2007

Home again, home again

To all of you who check this page frequently, I apologize for the extended silence. We moved, we unpacked, the semester started, and then we were off to America for family vacation. (This trip brought to you by Dietrich's generous grandparents.)

Now we're back, I've started working at the seminary a bit, and I just got up after the third straight night of baby jetlag. I have a mere two minutes before I must get going, so hopefully this photo will whet your appetite for more tales from Trip to America 2007.


Dietrich picks a baby elephant's nose at the San Francisco Zoo. We love zoos, and try never to go on a vacation without taking one in. The SF Zoo is a great size for strolling on a weekday morning, plus you get to drive along the ocean to get there and exotic birds roam freely around the grounds.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

so glad to see you are up and blogging once again... it was so nice to see you and i bet you are glad to be home. hopfully i'll be starting a blog of my own soon... i'll keep you posted!