Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Today I'm thanking God for ...
... the fact that, 34 years ago today, my honey, the love of my life, was born. He was a tiny preemie, yet God allowed him to grow up into the strong, solid man with whom I get to share this adventure of a life. Thirty-three was a big year for Eric — new job, new apartment, new baby — and I pray that in his 34th year, we will remain keenly aware of God's numerous blessings in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow-wow-wow! Now I know the reason Eric missed his work day at the seminary today - thus he's forgiven now! :) Congrats! Happy Birthday to Eric! Abundant blessing from God Almighty!!!
Love in JC your friends
Sergei (aka Dean:), Natasha and Matviy, a little friend of your Dietrich.
Happy birthday, you strong, sturdy, solid man.
Happy birthday, Eric!
Post a Comment