Lev just has to dance from josie oldenburg on Vimeo.
Lev just has to dance, part 2 from josie oldenburg on Vimeo.
I don't have the video to prove it, but Dietrich almost always joins in. He's been taking a twice-a-week dance class for about a year, and when he goes into dancing mode, he's quite graceful -- slow-moving arms, pointed toes, dainty circles. Quite a change from his normal, klutzy, 5-year-old self. Lev, on the other hand, is all jerks and swipes, all the time.
My dad's been on my case to post something, and today's his birthday, so, Happy birthday, Dad! Hope you enjoyed seeing your grandsons in action.

3 comments:
This is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen.
The first one was good, and then the second one just took it to the next level...awesome...
I love the one of Lev dancing in the window. Come dance in our windows Lev!!!
Post a Comment