
... and clearly impatient to add a living thing to our household. In the past week, I've planted basil seeds and a gerbera daisy, and bought a fish. So far, all are still alive. "What to Expect" doesn't mention this instinct, but I'm finding it just as powerful as the need to nest. If someone offered me a baby kitten right now, I'd be a goner. And I don't even particularly care for cats.

4 comments:
I think it's just your naturally, nurturing nature. You are on all our minds...sending good thoughts. Much love
You look amazing! Thought alot of you guys today as I started to plan out the baby scrapbook. Any special requests?
I can't wait to see that little guy!
You look so cute! Have fun nesting! =0)
I talked to Cindy at work the other day... so glad they'll be with you soon! Looking forward to hearing the news. You look great!
Post a Comment