I once tried to set the world record for length of time standing up, which included one night of sleeping like that. Wasn't as bad as you'd think, but then, I don't think I technically stood up all night.
I am an American ex-pat living in Ukraine with my husband, a seminary professor. In my former life, I was a journalist. Now I put those skills to use to support God's work in this part of the world. And my most challenging, yet fulfilling, role is mom to Dietrich Mark, born in September 2006, and Lev Eleos, born in May 2010.
3 comments:
Oh yea I've seen such way of taking a nap with our boy! personally, it's not my way of sleeping. :)
I once tried to set the world record for length of time standing up, which included one night of sleeping like that. Wasn't as bad as you'd think, but then, I don't think I technically stood up all night.
so, how long is the world record? i mean, 26 hours seems doable. 40 does not. and can you walk or do you have to stay stationary the whole time?
Post a Comment