After his 12-month immunizations, he wasn't on the growth chart at all. Thankfully, God and I had already dealt with the all-consuming worry, so while his weight was definitely something I thought about, it didn't take over our lives.
We found out yesterday that Dietrich's back to 10 percent on the chart. (And a little over 15 percent on the World Heath Organization chart, which averages breast-feed babies from all over the world, unlike the charts commonly used in the States, which only sample the US population.) And for that, I thank Dannon. Here, they sell an amazingly tasty yogurt called Dannissimo. Second ingredient: cream. For me, it would be dessert. For Dietrich: breakfast and morning snack.
No, Dietrich, don't eat the block. Eat the yogurt.

1 comment:
Not too worry Josie. Amanda was the same way as was I and we both turned out to be fine physical specimens:)D clearly looks healthy and happy. Love you
Post a Comment