Thursday's move went really well! We had a team of people at each apartment, plus a cleaning team at the old apartment. We started at 8 a.m., and were done by 11:30, but some folks stuck around for pizza and to help us situate furniture in the new place. Once again, we rejoice to work with such wonderful people who are willing to sacrifice their day to scrub and to carry heavy stuff.
So far, the kitchen, living room and Dietrich's room are clean and set up. I'd wanted to get the bathroom done this weekend, but the stomach flu came for a visit last night, so today was spent primarily prone.
Dietrich's room turned out so cute. It was such a joy to finally set up a nursery for him. I'll post pictures later, when it doesn't hurt to stand.
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, stomach flu! Hope you feel better very soon.
Congratulations for the smooth move! It is wonderful friends helped you out.
Pictures please.
So sorry to hear about the flu! Hope you're feeling better very soon.
How wonderful to have such a helpful, supportive community.
I've encouraged the M Comm. to read your blog, too. I love the pics you've been posting. They were thrilled to hear that you've found an apt. you like.
Lots of love to you and E & D!
Nancy for the MC
I've been thinking about you all weekend...so glad the move went well,except for the flu part. Hope you're feeling better and able to nest. Send address so I can give it to Grma. Love Auntie J
Photos!! I want photos!! Can't wait to get home and wish you a happy house warming in person... love from all of us, Emma
Post a Comment