Friday, April 20, 2007

Avoiding the blog bog

Until about a week ago, I knew the authors of all my frequently read blogs. Then I followed an unknown link from a friend's site. Did you click on it? If you are the mother of a boy and/or an admirer of good writing, I suggest you do. I realize that hundreds (thousands?) of blogs are similarly interesting and well-written. But time, it is a passin', way too quickly, so from this point forth, I shall try, try, try to resist the temptation to click on any more unexplored links.

2 comments:

fong said...

Oh gosh, everybody has the same pink-brown blogger template. Boo. I'm going to change my template ... but then I'll just end up with another one that a whole other bunch of people have.

Gypmar said...

Danica at Heliotrope.blogspot.com gets the credit/blame for the Testosterhome link...I stole it from her blog, which she has taken to updating more frequently of late! She has a most excellent collection of links which lead to copious amounts of time-wasting :)