You already know that I love our apartment. I also appreciate our landlord, Sasha. He is a fair landlord, and a generous man.
He and his wife run a foster home for Ukrainian kids. In many ways, their ministry is closer to adoption. This is a fairly uncommon ministry in the Ukrainian evangelical church, though many (SEND and others) are hoping to change that.
Sasha, one of the kids and the British ministry with which they partner recently were featured on a British news show. So, here's your chance to meet our landlord!
Tuesday, August 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i echo the sentiments about our landlord. he's so great he even let us put in air conditioning. of course, after we did, the average temperature has been 70 degrees. ukraine is a crazy place.
Hmmmm, interesting you should post this now; Dad & I were looking for a Ukrainian child to help sponsor on a monthly basis but none of the organizations we looked at does work in Ukraine. You'll have to advise us...maybe Send has a home/homes? Mom
Post a Comment