Friday, September 10, 2010

Watch out, or Lev will eat you


Can you give a 3-month-old a complex about his weight? Good golly, I hope not, because it's hard to look at Lev without commenting on how stinkin' huge he is. After a long, hot summer, during which he only wore diapers, I pulled out what I thought would be his fall clothes. I chose the 6-month box. No way, Mommy O. This boy's on to 9-month duds, thank you very much.

Our love for Lev totally matches his humongousness. We're so glad there's so much of him to kiss.

5 comments:

Amanda W. said...

This is so hysterical. I literally laughed out loud. I'm pretty sure Lev is bigger than my almost 11-month old!!! So glad y'all are doing well!

auntieJ said...

Oh my gosh...I did too. That is the cutest picture.

Gypmar said...

I love everything about this.

Unknown said...

I wish I could do to Lev what he's doing to Dietrich!

ladyjane said...

Whew, we made it over there just in the nick of time before he got too big to pick up.