Five weeks
Six weeks
At eight weeks, Lev is quite possibly the happiest person I know. He's full of smiles, especially when you sit down in front of him with a rattle or some bells and shake, shake, shake. He's a bit of a flirt, raising his eyebrows in an attempt to lure all the girls in the house (i.e., mom) to his side. We took him to his first big group gathering last night, and he was content to be passed from person to person, with occasional stops at mom for snacks.
Lev loves his brother! And brother loves his Lev! Lev's at his most content when he gets to float in the bathtub while brother splashes, kicking up waves. And to wake Dietrich, we plop Lev down next to him. Lev's attempts to gobble up brother always rouse sleeping Dietrich. Also popular with Dietrich: instigating "brother hugs" and doing "quiet activities" with mom while Lev eats.

5 comments:
Love it - thanks for sharing with us far away ones. :) Shelly
After an HORRIFIC day at work that was just what I needed!
What an adorable dumpling! I wish I were closer so I could nibble on him.
Those are just the best pictures ever.
Am I crazy, or does he look a lot like his big brother? Too cute, regardless.
Post a Comment