I love how they look like sox to the knees. My first (indelicate) thought was do they have an,um,opening for boys? Send Amanda your prayers...she's due in a week and already 3cm. Can't wait to be a Granny. Love you
Very cute. Much cuter than looking over and seeing that Peter had pulled out a purple leotard, skirt, crown and shoes from the girl's dress up box the other day. Maybe I should buy him some boy tights, too. :) Instead, I geared him toward his new spiderman costume. Shelly
ooh! OOH! Spiderman costume? Are we gonna get that as a hand-me-down when it doesn't fit "Peetuh" anymore? I'll pay for the shipping. (And I'll buy Peter some human growth hormone to speed up the process - not that Peter really needs any help in that department.)
Definitely! Although I bought it a little big, so it might actually be a while. (maybe not, though - like you said, the kid grows at an insane speed!) I got the muscled kind and I actually got it through ebay for about $5, plus $12 shipping. They shipped from Tokyo, so if you wanted to not wait for the hand me down and get one through ebay, it might actually get to you faster than it did to me!
Are you sure you don't want the hand me down of the purple ensemble? I'll bet Dietrich makes a pretty princess, like Peter. hee hee...
I miss this cultural nuance!! We used to call them "body socks" so that the boys wouldn't be bugged about "tights"... ha! Still, they were warm, and most winter Sundays were spent in tights with snowpants over the top.
I am an American ex-pat living in Ukraine with my husband, a seminary professor. In my former life, I was a journalist. Now I put those skills to use to support God's work in this part of the world. And my most challenging, yet fulfilling, role is mom to Dietrich Mark, born in September 2006, and Lev Eleos, born in May 2010.
8 comments:
Too cute.
Riiiiight. We can't tell scale from that picture, and those are really Eric's, I bet. And he loves 'em. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
I love how they look like sox to the knees. My first (indelicate) thought was do they have an,um,opening for boys?
Send Amanda your prayers...she's due in a week and already 3cm. Can't wait to be a Granny. Love you
Nope, Dietrich has to wiggle 'em down when he needs to use the loo.
Three centimeters without labor! I'm jealous!
Very cute. Much cuter than looking over and seeing that Peter had pulled out a purple leotard, skirt, crown and shoes from the girl's dress up box the other day. Maybe I should buy him some boy tights, too. :) Instead, I geared him toward his new spiderman costume. Shelly
ooh! OOH! Spiderman costume? Are we gonna get that as a hand-me-down when it doesn't fit "Peetuh" anymore? I'll pay for the shipping. (And I'll buy Peter some human growth hormone to speed up the process - not that Peter really needs any help in that department.)
Definitely! Although I bought it a little big, so it might actually be a while. (maybe not, though - like you said, the kid grows at an insane speed!) I got the muscled kind and I actually got it through ebay for about $5, plus $12 shipping. They shipped from Tokyo, so if you wanted to not wait for the hand me down and get one through ebay, it might actually get to you faster than it did to me!
Are you sure you don't want the hand me down of the purple ensemble? I'll bet Dietrich makes a pretty princess, like Peter. hee hee...
I miss this cultural nuance!! We used to call them "body socks" so that the boys wouldn't be bugged about "tights"... ha! Still, they were warm, and most winter Sundays were spent in tights with snowpants over the top.
Post a Comment