Saturday, January 17, 2009

Favorite Christmas moments

We've moved down to Southern California, and I'm re-living Christmas as I (finally) download pictures.


The quality of this photo isn't great, but I love the way all the grown-ups are standing expectantly in the back, waiting to see if the slide will be a hit.


Wouldn't go to sleep without his new baseball book. Still won't, actually.


Aunt Jit Fong and Uncle Sam introduce Dietrich to "Yo Gabba Gabba."


Yep, it was a hit. Thanks, Craig's list!

3 comments:

ladyjane said...

loved the photos...now if only I could figure out how to share ours with you (besides reprinting and mailing)...lagging behind the tech revolution, sigh.

eric O said...

dietrich now goes down the slide in all 4 directions and can climb up and through any orifice on the playset. when he tries to climb up the slide and is unable, he says, in the cutest way imaginable, "it's swipeeree!" this thing is worth about $400, not $40.

shaun said...

Raise your knee
Raise your other knee
Raise your foot
Raist your other foot
Do the puppet-master!