Our Internet's back!
No explanation for why it didn't work automatically when I plugged my laptop in, but it turns out that I made matters worse on Tuesday when I put a period in the wrong place during my conversation with the help desk. I would feel really embarrassed about that misplaced little dot, but it took the two masters 45 minutes to figure it out, so I just feel a little bit embarrassed.
The cost of finding the misplaced period was $10, which we were supposed to pay at the bank. However, we didn't know we had to pay it within a day, so last night our Internet got shut off again. Thankfully, the bank was open today so we were able to pay up.
In other news: We had a lovely time celebrating Eric's 35th birthday on Thursday, and tonight the celebration continues with a Mexican food fiesta with two other couples. Off to cook!
Saturday, August 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh dear, what a hassle. Good thing Internet's back, computer's OK, and you can put that all behind you.
I am grateful for my company's IT department for having replaced my hard drive three times and deleted viruses countless times. Owning a computer can be a headache when things go wrong.
Post a Comment