Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Taking a dip

Our washing machine is a front-loader that fits neatly under our kitchen counter. In our old apartment, we had a tall, skinny top-loader, but it wouldn't fit here, so we swapped with our landlord.

Dietrich has long known how to open the washer, and he loves to fill it up with stuff. Most of the time I notice this before I start a load of wash, but the other day we looked over to see this panda magnet going for a swim.



When it was just the panda, it was funny. But upon unloading the clothes, I found the pig, the cat, the dog and several other creatures also had taken a dip and, like the panda, were no longer recognizable.

You'd think I'd have learned after I washed the remote control ...

2 comments:

auntieJ said...

Oops! I'm waiting for A & T and granddog Bella...due in about an hour and Your Mom and Dad later tonight. Can't wait to see them and the new tape of D. Wish you could be here with us but we'll have you in our thoughts and conversations too. Love you, Auntie J

fong said...

Poor panda.