I'm a baseball fan, but I'm also a bit of a softie when it comes to public humiliation. So, when a pitcher has given up six runs in the first, there are no outs and the bases are still loaded, it breaks my heart to watch him struggle. "Yank him," I think. "Put him out of his misery."
That's basically how I felt watching the Ohio Clinton-Obama debate on YouTube today. I'm sure Clinton is a smart woman, but I winced over and over as she misspoke, made humorless attempts at humor, whined about how the moderators were treating her, and failed to produce the name of the next Russian president. I pitied her, and I really doubt that Hilary Clinton wants my pity.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It is cringe worthy isn't it?! It will be interesting to see the results of November's election!
Awww. Why is everyone so Hilary hating. I like her!
Yeah, JOSIE. Big meany. Leave the humorless whiners alone.
Totally off the subject:
Happy восьмого марта, Josie!!!
Pity is her only asset left. (See: crying before New Hampshire; big win in Ohio.)
Post a Comment