YAY! I'm so pleased to see he's a Giants kid. Only three weeks until pitchers and catchers report to spring training -- is it starting to feel like spring in Ukraine? Dig out those shorts and flip flops!
I am an American ex-pat living in Ukraine with my husband, a seminary professor. In my former life, I was a journalist. Now I put those skills to use to support God's work in this part of the world. And my most challenging, yet fulfilling, role is mom to Dietrich Mark, born in September 2006, and Lev Eleos, born in May 2010.
2 comments:
YAY! I'm so pleased to see he's a Giants kid. Only three weeks until pitchers and catchers report to spring training -- is it starting to feel like spring in Ukraine? Dig out those shorts and flip flops!
Giants? At least have him sport the Angels gear.
please.
no giants.
I beg you.
please
Post a Comment